Thursday, January 13, 2011

This and That.

Seriously, I'm beginning to think I should have titled this blog something along the lines of Random Ramblings, because that's all I can seem to post.

If you haven't seen us in a while, rest assured all is well. Well, I guess 'well' is rather subjective. :)


Honestly, I feel like we just can't get ahead. Everyone has been sick with some sort of yuckiness at various times and it's kept us house bound for just about as long as this Mommy can handle.

So, I completely rearranged our living room furniture.

I don't know if it's because I've been cooped up for so many days in a row with four (precious) children, and just needed to feel like I was somewhere new, or the room really needed a revamp. Either way, I love it.

It's amazing how good some rearranging of the furniture works for the soul. New views, new angles, new places to curl up with a good book and coffee.

I think the kids feel the same way. New hide-and-seek places, new ways to build tents and castles, new spaces to dance.

It works for us. :)

I relaxed Keano's hair the other day and he is learning to style it on his own. Some days it looks really sharp and makes me look twice. Other days? ...Well, we've all been there.

Gloria and Faith now both have these adooooooorable little 1920's  flapper hair cuts and I'm convinced they look like they need to be speaking in British accents.

I started Keano's Battle Training. It's awesome. He loves it. I'm grateful. I want to brag.... but wont ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment